Developed for internal pneumatic systems in hospitals, Coveris’ Labio Air bags offer safety, security and protection against nosocomial diseases during transportation of infectious substances. Labio Air provides logistic flow optimisation by eliminating the need for return cartridges and decontamination.
With the possibility to adapt to existing lines of different diameters, Labio Air improves efficiency, reduces sampling times and processing costs. Manufactured from transparent polyethylene film with double resistance, Labio Air is a single use, leak resistant packaging solution with unique track and trace serialisation and integrated document pouch.
- Suited for internal hospital pneumatic transport systems
- Protects samples and fights against nosocomial diseases during transportation
- Leak resistant properties ensure samples are safely enclosed
- Single use for improved hygiene and elimination of cartridge decontamination
- Automated transfer reduces sampling times and processing costs
- Print customisation with up to 8 colours for differentiation and identity
- Track and trace serialisation provides each bag with a unique identity and enhances the audit process
- Available with an adhesive paper label and removable receipt
Medical samples containing:
- Bodily fluids & excretion
- Infectious substances
- Tissue samples
Designed for use in:
- Central pharmacies