PE lamination ﬁlms are used as inside and external layer in various laminates to perform, e.g. as seals or surface protection. Due to close cooperation with our customers, we are able to select the most appropriate lamination ﬁlm types within our standard product range. Alternatively we are modifying the standard ﬁlm types speciﬁcally to our customer needs by adapting existing ﬁlms, or creating innovative tailor made solutions. Over 40 years' experience in developing our product portfolio for PE lamination ﬁlms has given us the know how to suggest optimal solutions for various applications (food, pet food, etc) for our customers.
- Our standard product range for sealing and peel ﬁlms based on LD and LL (Buten, Hexen, Okten) oﬀers customers the possibility to choose the best performing sealing ﬁlm for their application
- Supported by expert technical to reduce cost intensive trials to a limit
- All of our standard lamination ﬁlms are co-extruded enabling us to ﬁx continuous seal layer performance
- If you are looking for speciﬁc ﬁlm performances (= peel or low seal temperatures etc.) we are developing optimized product characteristics to your challenging speciﬁc applications
- A hygiene certiﬁed production process EN 15593 (from extrusion to converting) of our products correspond to the strict requirements of the food industry