Sustainably superior shrink solutions
Combining state of the art co-extrusion technology and material know how, our leadingbrand of Duralite™ collation films are tailored for printed and unprinted end use. Fully recyclable PE materials can be combined with Coveris’ own recycled feedstock to offset the need for virgin materials and support UK and European plastics packaging tax targets.
Delivering a reduced carbon impact compared to cardboard alternatives, Duralite™ products provide a robust transit solution which delivers major environmental and operational efficiencies through lightweight engineering (20% average thickness reduction), whilst still maintaining abuse resistance throughout the supply-chain.
Its super high clarity display also supports 10 colour conventional or HD flexo print to offer an unrivalled solution for point of sale application.
- Fully recyclable
- Duralite™ R range offers recycled content options: Duralite™ R30, R50 and Duralite™ R-MAX, our maximum amount of recycled material
- Lightweight, reduced carbon footprint compared to cardboard
- Pioneering dual shrink force technology: hot shrink forces ensure excellent holing resistance, high cold shrink forces provide optimum tightness and stability
- 20% average thickness reduction without loss of pack integrity and abuse resistance
- Puncture resistant
- Superior tear resistance gives excellent pack handling qualities, even at reduced thickness
- Ultra-strength properties assist in the removal of cardboard base to provide a robust trayless format
- Super-yield, high-gloss Vision™ range provides an ultra-clear, printable solution, ideal for point of sale
- Plain or printed up to 10 colours
Suitable for all secondary outer-wrap applications:
- Multi-pack food applications
- Pet food
- Industrial and distribution