Coveris is one of the leading producers of high quality plastic films in which we offer the agricultural sector innovative high-end stretch films for the wrapping of silage bales. Continuous research and development enables Coveris to manufacture performance blown stretch film with excellent mechanical properties. This product is characterised by its efficiency; having more metres per roll allowing a higher number of bales wrapped from the roll, coupled with less film changes.
- Excellent tear and puncture properties using a thinner gauge film: As the result of a unique production process, our thin gauge film has the same tear strength and puncture resistance as your usual 25-micron film.
- Reduced cost: More film per roll along with less roll changes and longer wrapping time help to reduce the costs.
- Less roll changes: The process becomes more efficient with 10 - 25% more bales wrapped per roll
- Less film scrap: For the end user, film wastage is reduced by 10 - 25% per bale - that saves you money and is environmentally friendly
- Shorter machinery down time: As a result of the greater run length, the work can be done with less interruptions and consequently quicker. As a result, the machinery has less down time and can be used more effectively