1. TRADE STRATEGY
Main target markets (countries divided into %) - Comments on new markets that are prospecting. Differentiating value of the company and what will give more emphasis in this campaign.
For the fresh produce market, Coveris manufactures flexible film, cartonboard and label packaging from our UK operations, supported by pioneering food and film science expertise. Coveris currently supplies approximately 95% of our packaging into the UK and the remaining 5% to Ireland and Continental Europe, including Holland and Germany.