Celebrating quality, skill and innovation, the prestigious Flexographic Industry Association (FIA) UK Awards and Gala Dinner took place at the Titanic Hotel in Liverpool on Thursday 15th June 2023.
At the ceremony, Coveris was recognised with the following placements:
- Silver: Flexo Print on Paper – Medium: Simon Howie Premium Pork Sausages.
- Silver: Flexo Surface Print on Film - Wide: Waitrose’s Christmas Vegetarian Baking Camembert.
- Silver: Flexo Reverse Print on Film – Wide: Sainsbury’s ‘Taste the Difference’ Figs in Blankets Flavour Crisps.
- Bronze: Flexo Reverse Print on Film – Medium: Sainsbury’s ‘Taste the Difference’ Pigs in Blankets Flavour Crisps.
- Highly commended: Flexo Print on Paper – Medium: M&S Crispy Onion Rings
Well done to all Coveris teams involved!
Additionally, a big congratulations to Amberley Labels, our luxury labelling business, who was recognised with a Silver Award for Hawkridge Gin’s Victorian Botanical Tea Blend in the ‘Labels Printed with a Complementary Process’ category.