We are recruiting for a Sales Data Controller to work within BU Films, reporting to the BU Financial Controller, developing and implementing the Sales Operations Tools such as CRM, Commercial BI, ‘Spot On’ and other smart tools for Sales across the Films BU.
Reporting to the BU FC you will also work closely with the BU IT Director and the business Sales Directors in the UK and Europe.
- Collate monthly forecasts from Films BU sites
- Drive the new monthly sales reporting process – accuracy and timing
- Develop a standardized monthly sales meeting deck with each Sales Director
- Manage sales budget trackers linking to SIP measurements
- Support site finance teams and Sales Directors to prepare budget files
- Develop reports for various projects and specific requests and pipeline framework for the new Coveris acquisition (Initial Packaging)
- Work directly with the Key Accounts team to manage KA pipeline
- Develop a cross BU pipeline to manage network optimisation opportunities to ensure visibility for all relevant sites
- SQL Fundamentals, Degree Level qualification in Data/Information Systems
- Excellent and proven data management skills (5 years +)
- Excellent communication and written skills with a high attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced capabilities in the use Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, but also Power BI and presentation packages such as PowerPoint
- A working understanding of data ETL tools,
- Experience with reporting/data presentation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView etc.
- Excellent salary c£40k for the right candidate plus usual benefits
- Opportunity to work across Europe
- Mixture of home and site working as required
Apply via our website here or via email to the Coveris Winsford HR team on email@example.com.