Job Role: Print Assistant – (Full-time and Permanent)
Pay Rate: £10.05 - £11.54 per hour (based on skillset and grading structure) PLUS a weekly shift premium of £89.25.
Shift Pattern: Rotation of 12-hour day shifts (6.00am – 6.00pm) and night shifts (6.00pm – 6.00am). Working between 13 -16 shifts per month, depending upon the rotation. Opportunity for overtime at time and a half.
Job Location: Wisbech
About Us: Do you want to work for the packaging company who ‘make it happen?’ Do not miss this exciting opportunity to join our well-established business and progress with your career. Coveris is a leading European print and packaging company that manufactures flexibles and sustainable solutions for some of the world’s most respected brands. This permanent position, as a Print Assistant, is well suited to an individual that is looking to gain a long-term career within the packaging industry with an employer who prides itself on investing in people.
No experience in the printing industry is necessary as full training will be given.
- Experience within the manufacturing setting would be and advantage.
- Attentive to detail
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Great team player
- Support the Printers to achieve KPIs and quality levels set by the site
- Ensure day to day running of print presses in the cell are fully utilised and optimised including covering breaks where possible
- Ensure all inputs for the next jobs are ready – Inks, plates, material availability etc
- Monitor and control print quality using the appropriate documentation– raise any concerns with the Shift Manager
- Complete all related paperwork and input data onto the in-house system accurately
- Ensure the machine and equipment is maintained ‘to be like new standard’ - raising any Engineering T Cards when necessary
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are adhered too
- Quality training is provided
- Career development opportunities
- Holiday entitlement scheme which is progressive with the length of service
- Life cover at four times basic annual salary
- Free, expert pension advice
- Wellbeing programmes to support physical and mental health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cooperate gym benefits (subject to location)
- Events and other staff rewards
Selection: We appreciate you taking the time to apply for the Print Assistant role at Coveris. We receive a high volume of applications, and we pride ourselves in taking the time to read all CV’S. However, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback to every application. If you are shortlisted for the next stage, then expect to hear from us within 7 days of your application having been submitted.
If you would like to find out more about the roles we have available at our Wisbech site, please call our in-house recruitment team today on: (phone number removed). We look forward to hearing from you.