An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planning Assistant based at our Howard Road site in St Neots.
The successful applicant would have good attention to detail, have a good knowledge of excel and be self-motivated whilst working as part of a team.
If you have experience in an administrative/production planning role or you are looking for your first exciting role in this area, this could be the role for you!
We are a leading European packaging company that manufactures flexible and sustainable solutions for some of the world’s most respected brands.
We develop packaging that protects all types of products – from food to pet food, from medical devices to industrial and agricultural goods. Through our broad level of technical expertise, our high-quality packaging extends the lifecycle of products to help reduce waste and resource wastage. Together with our customers we are constantly working on new attractive and sustainable packaging solutions.
- Annual sales of €900M
- 29 Production Facilities
- 4,100 Employees
- 4,500 Customers
- 3 Business Units – Paper, Films, Flexibles
- Markets – Food, Pet Food, Industrial, Medical, Agriculture, Home & Personal Care (Non-Food)
- Corporate Office – Vienna
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Print, check, and bag up Jobs sent through to the dedicated email account
- Update existing job bags with updates/amends sent through to the email account
- Check completed jobs bags have had relevant pages completed
- Transfer and file completed Jobs
- Rise Packs for any complaints that come through from Quality
- Update urgent board
- Update Area Safety Inspections Board at the beginning of each month
- Assist Health and Safety with compliance/internal inspection and Area Safety Inspections
- Keep up to date with current training records for shop floor employees
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, etc)
- Innovative thinker
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable, and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Commercially aware
- Leads by example, but effective delegator
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after submitting your application, then please assume that your application has not been successful.