We are currently recruiting for a Lithographic Printer to join our Production team based at Coveris UK’s St Neots site working a continental shift. If you have experience in lithographic printing processes, this could be the role for you!
We are looking for someone with the ability to problem solve and who has the desire to continually improve.
You would be organised and self-motivated, with great attention to detail, along with being an innovative thinker. Please read the key areas of responsibility below and if you believe you would be a great fit, apply now to start your career in an ever-growing packaging company.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Achieve KPIs and quality levels set by the site and ensure day to day running of print presses in the Litho cell are fully utilised and optimised including covering breaks where possible.
- Report any issues to the Shift Manager that affect SQD throughout the shift
- Achieve machine targets speed to be optimised where possible – raising any concerns where these cannot be achieved immediately
- Monitor and control print quality using the appropriate documentation– raise any concerns with the Shift Manager
- Complete all related paperwork and input data onto the ERP system accurately
- Maintain good housekeeping on the press and surrounding areas
- Ensure the machine and equipment is maintained to a ‘new like standard’ - raising any Engineering T Cards when necessary
- To come forward with ideas and work with the Site team to continually improve the cell and process where required
- To ensure that consideration and good relations are maintained at all times
- Fill out Production feedback forms when you incur downtime or input errors
- Support the Shift Manager in concluding internal spoilage investigations and customer complaints
- Ensure all metrics are populated on the machine
- Be proactive to ensure all inputs are available for the next job
- Have the experience and knowledge of the cell to provide support and training to any new starters or personnel – as and when required
- Ensure all standard SOP’s are adhered too
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.