We are currently recruiting for a Digital Operator to join our Production department based at the Amberley site in Blandford, working 6am-2pm 5 days the first week and 2pm-Midnight 4 days a week for the second week of rotation. Suitable candidates would have great attention to detail, demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and be a team player.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Produce high quality products to customer specification
- Reading job bag
- Matching print to colour specified on the job
- Following through traceability of product, i.e. barcode for substrate, label sample, printed label reel identification and paper codes logged
- Machine capabilities to ensure job can be printed
- Follow works schedule as produced by Production Planner
- Apply level of understanding regarding machine cover
- Maintain quality level through a production run ensuring consistency is equal to original QC
- Input of all information onto system as per training given
- Keeping within accepted levels of spoilage
- Following daily, weekly and monthly maintenance and cleaning schedule
- Knowledge of digital printing process preferred but full training will be provided
- Computer literate
- Mechanically minded
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility regarding hours
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.